ClearView Beta – Gamma Syringe Shield
The ClearView Beta-Gamma Syringe Shield is constructed of polycarbonate and acrylic materials which shields against Beta emission and errant bremsstrahlung, and the tungsten based ClearView solution inside attenuates gamma’s. A single syringe shield works with 10cc and 20cc syringes. A thumbscrew holds the syringe firmly in place.
The ClearView Syringe Shields are designed to protect nuclear medicine technologists from sources such as:
- PluvictoTM and LutatheraTM Lutetium Lu-177
- Zevalin Y-90
- Strontium Sr-89
- Phosphorus P-32
- Quadramet Sm-153 and other beta-gamma emitting radiopharmaceuticals.
- Fits 1cc, 10cc and 20cc Syringes
- Beta: 0.5’’ or 12.7mm Acrylic
- Gamma: 2 mm Lead
- O.D. – 2’’, I.D. – 0.9’’
- Length – 3.75’’
- Weight – 450 gm.
- Easily sanitized with alcohol wipes